Easy Chicken in a Pot
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
It’s been a busy week, we are all trying to get back into the routine of school. Up early, busy day with school, work, homework, dinner, baths & falling into bed to do it all over again!
Have you been there?
I don’t know about you but sometimes you just have to have a favorite easy recipe to be able to “go-to” in the midst of a busy week of routine. Do you have a “go to” recipe? You know the one that you know is good, everyone loves it and is easy to make.
Did I mention how easy it is? …And my kids love it!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
• 1 whole chicken (broiler/fryer) cut into 8 pieces or you can use chicken breast
• 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil
• 40 peeled cloves garlic
• Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Toss with 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil and brown on both sides in a wide fry pan or skillet over high heat.
- Remove from heat, add oil, and garlic cloves.
- Cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.