Easy Alfredo Sauce
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Who doesn’t need an easy go to Alfredo sauce right? You can pair it with spiralled zucchini and some shrimp or chicken for a super yummy keto and Trim healthy mama friendly meal.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cloves of Garlic (crushed)
- 2 cups of heavy Whipping Cream
- 4oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 & 1/2 cups of grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1 pinch of ground Nutmeg
- 1 pinch of ground white Pepper
- Heat up a medium saucepan and melt the butter.
- Add the garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the whipping cream and cream cheese to the pan.
- Slowly add the parmesan cheese stirring well to mix everything together.
- Sauce will thicken after a few minutes. Add the spices at that point.
- Add cooked meat if desired.
- Serve over zucchini noodles.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at All Recipes.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.