“Dreamy Fudge Pops”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Anyone needing a cool chocolate treat to snack on by the pool? Check out these Trim Healthy Mama friendly Dreamy Fudge Pops! Whip up a batch of your favorite flavor of pudding and freeze for one of the most delicious Fuel Pull summer snacks that just might make you dream your on an exotic get away and indulging in a heavenly dessert!
Check Out the recipe Below…
- 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup water
- vanilla (to taste)
- 2 generous pinches THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- 2 TB Cocoa Powder (Canadians get it here)
- 1/4 scoop THM Pristine whey protein powder (Canadians get it here)
- 2 tsp. THM Gluccie (Canadians get it here)
- Put 1 cup unsweetened almond milk in blender (we use Silk brand).
- Add 1 cup water.
- Add vanilla to taste, a couple of generous pinches of sea salt a couple teaspoons of THM gentle sweet.
- Add 2 heaped Tbs. cocoa powder
- Add 1/4 scoop whey protein powder.
- Start blender then add 2 tsp. glucomannan powder while blender is running.
- Blend to thicken pudding which will take a couple of minutes – turn blender off.
- Taste for flavors, adjust as needed then add more water (about another 1/2 cup) and blend further until re thickened.
- Pour in popsicle molds and freeze
- Run Warm water around molds to slide fudge pops out
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.