Double Chocolate Mousse
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
We’ve been looking for more dairy-free options lately and this one is EPIC!!! Maybe we’re late to the coconut cream party but who knew it can substitute for whipping cream? Check out this recipe and enjoy your dairy-free mousse!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 x 400ml cans of Coconut Cream
- 2TB Gentle Sweet (or a powdered stevia/erythritol blend)
- 3TB Raw Cacao Powder
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
- Extra shaved sugar free chocolate for garnish (optional)
- Put the unopened cans of coconut milk into the fridge overnight. Without shaking up the cans gently open them and scoop out the thick cream above the liquid (discard liquid) and place in a large bowl.
- Add the sweetener and blend with a hand mixer on high until thick and creamy (1-2 minutes).
- Scoop out 4TB and set aside to add as a topping afterward.
- Fold in the raw cacao powder and salt and whisk together until well combined and thick.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and then put into individual serving dishes and add a dollop of the plain whipped coconut cream on top.
- Shave the unsweetened chocolate on top and serve.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly and Dairy Free.
Original recipe over at Cafe Delites.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.