Buffalo Chicken Wings
Nothing quite like picking apart a tasty piece of chicken with your bare hands! We just had these yummy wings for dinner this week and my 13 year old son made them! Yes, they are THAT easy!
- 1-2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or grass fed butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Franks Red Hot
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to bake at 400.
- Whisk sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in a gallon Ziploc bag and pour sauce over chicken.
- Seal bag and toss chicken in buffalo sauce.
- Place chicken wings on a broiler pan and bake at 400 for 25 minutes.
Be sure and have plenty of handy dandy wipes available, as these little babies are finger lick’n good and a bit messy too!