Divine Pulled Pork Roast
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
This succulent pork roast is soooo simple to make because it uses a slow cooker so all you have to do is put it in, turn it on, and go about your day! The slow cooker causes the roast to literally fall apart with a fork so it’s perfect to use in sandwiches, subs, or just to eat by itself. Everyone needs an easy crockpot meal to make dinner a cinch. This one is for you!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4lb pork loin roast
- 2 tsp THM Gentle Sweet
- Heavy Sprinkle of THM Mineral Salt
- Heavy Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- Dash of Steak Spice
- 3 heavy dashes of balsamic vinegar
- Cup of water
- Small bag of baby carrots
- 1lb bag of radishes
- 2 TB Gwen’s Greek Seasoning
- 3 tsp. Oregano
- 1 TB (heaping) Xyla Ketchup
- 1-2 tsp. THM Gluccie
- Put 1 cup of water into the crockpot and add in the 3 dashes of balsamic vinegar.
- Place roast into the water fat side up.
- Cover roast with salt, pepper, 1 tsp. oregano, and steak spice.
- Place radishes and carrots over roast.
- Cook in crockpot on low for 8 hours.
- Once cool enough, remove meat and veggies from crockpot.
- Cut roast into 1 inch steaks (should fall apart).
- Put the liquid from the crockpot into a small saucepan on the stove and heat up.
- Add salt, pepper, steak spice, 2 tsp. of oregano, 2 tsp. of THM Gentle Sweet, 1TB of xyla ketchup, and 2TB of Gwen’s greek seasoning, and bring to a boil.
- Once heated, sprinkle in 1 tsp. of THM Gluccie and whisk continuously. Add in a second tsp. if needed.
- Shred meat with a fork and mix gravy mixture into it.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Shared with permission from Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.