Dill Pickle Dip
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This is dip is soooo good! You can pair it with salmon, on plan chips, cucumbers, etc. It truly is a pickle explosion in every bite! Be sure to give yourself the 3 hours it needs to rest before being ready!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 8oz. Softened low fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of finely diced red onions
- 1/4 cup of pickle juice
- 1-2 drops of Young Living Dill Vitality Essential Oil
- 2 tsp. of Diced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Ground Pepper
- 2 Cups of Diced Pickles
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl except for the pickles.
- Once combined well add the pickles until completely mixed.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Photo credit & recipe adapted from Noble Pig.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.