Delicious Lemon Dill Salmon
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
When eating healthy one of the best go-to’s is salmon! This simple one-skillet dish is fabulous with your favorite sides like zucchini noodles, cauliflower rice, or a green veggie straight from the garden! Simple, easy, and delicious!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Tablespoon ghee or avocado oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp tapioca flour or arrowroot
- 1/2 cup chicken bone broth
- 3/4 cup coconut milk full fat
- Juice of one medium lemon about 2 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 tsp stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper or to taste
- 2 Tablespoon fresh dill minced
- In a large skillet, heat the ghee or oil over medium heat. Salt and pepper the salmon and add to the skillet skin sized down. Fry for about 5 minutes and flip the salmon to the other side and cook for another 3 minutes until the salmon is browned and nearly cooked through.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook until tender. Whisk in the tapioca or arrowroot, then add the broth and coconut milk. Stir to combine, then stir in the lemon juice, mustard, sea salt, and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-high heat to bring to a boil, then lower the heat to a simmer.
- Add the salmon back to the skillet and heat through. Sprinkle the fresh dill over the salmon and sauce and serve with your favorite veggies, cauliflower rice, or zoodles.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from PaleoRunningMomma.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.