Decadent Ice Cream Cake
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Feast your eyes on this delicious piece of ice cream art! It’s absolutely scrumptious, on plan, and ice creamy. You just can’t go wrong with that combination. This ice cream cake is a reminder of everything summer and after this long winter, that’s exactly what we need.
Check out the recipe below…
Ingredients (Crumb base):
- 1 cup of Almond Flour
- 3/4 cup of shredded Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder
- 2-4TB of Butter (melted)
- 1-2 doonks of THM Pure Stevia Extract
Directions (for crumb base):
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add more butter if necessary.
- Press into a baking dish.
Ingredients (Ice cream):
- 4 Cups of whipping cream
- 2 Cups of Almond Milk
- 12-16 doonks of THM Pure Stevia Extract
- 1 Cup of Xylitol
- 1/4 Cup of Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder
Directions (for ice cream):
- Whip 2 cups of whipping cream, 6-8 doonks of stevia extract, 1 cup of almond milk, 1/2 cup xylitol, and 1/4 cup of natural peanut butter. Put on top of the crumb base.
- Mix 2 cups of whipping cream, 6-8 doonks of stevia extract, 1 cup of almond milk, 1/2 cup xylitol, and 1/4 cup of cocoa powder. Layer on top of the peanut butter base.
- Cool in freezer.
- Make up a batch of skinny chocolate with a couple of drops of caramel extract and drizzle on top of cooled cake. You can also add optional chopped almonds as well.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Used with permission from Kendra Israelson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.