Crustless Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
Happy Mother’s Day! It may be a little early but trust me, this is a recipe you’ll want to be sure to prepare to either have for dessert on Sunday or wake up to for breakfast. It takes several hours to set so make sure you have enough time to avoid disappointment! This cheesecake is decadent, and melts in your mouth with each delicious bite. Have someone else make it for you and enjoy getting pampered this weekend. You deserve it!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2TB THM Just Gelatin
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 2 8oz packages of 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 8oz package of fat free cream cheese
- 8oz of fat free sour cream
- 2TB of THM Gentle Sweet
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4oz. Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- Put the (cold) milk in a small pot and sprinkle gelatin over it (let it sit for 5 minutes). Heat it at low heat stirring often until the gelatin is dissolved and then take off heat and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and set aside to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until creamy and then add in the gentle sweet, sour cream, and vanilla until fully mixed together.
- Slowly add in the gelatin/milk mixture. Separate the mixture into two separate bowls evenly. Mix the chocolate with ONE of the bowls.
- Put half of the chocolate mixture into a baking pan. Spoon large spoonfuls of the white mixture on top of the chocolate (using about half) and using a sharp knife cut through the mixture by swirling it around. Repeat this step with the rest of the mixtures.
- Place in fridge to cool for several hours (6+ or until it’s set).
- You could use one of the crust recipes from the Trim Healthy Mama cookbook if you’d like a crust!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from Diabetic Living Online
Photo Credit: Diabetic Living Online
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.