Crispy Fried Mushrooms
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Have you ever ordered crispy battered and fried mushrooms from a restaurant? Well, now you don’t have to go out for that tasty treat! These are super yummy and baked in the oven. Grain free, low carb, all taste. Yum!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 carton of Mushrooms (6-8oz)
- 1/3 cup of Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup of raw Sunflower Seeds (ground)
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1TB Parmesan Cheese
- 1 XL egg (or two regular eggs) (beaten)
- 1/2 TB melted Butter
- 1TB Avocado or Olive oil
- 1 large Ziploc bag
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and coat the bottom of a baking sheet with the avocado/olive oil.
- Wash and dry the mushrooms and set aside.
- Grind up the sunflower seeds if they haven’t been ground yet.
- Add ground sunflower seeds, almond flour, salt, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, and parmesan cheese to the ziploc bag and close it and shake well.
- In a mixing bowl beat the egg(s) and add the melted butter.
- One by one dip the mushrooms into the egg mixture and then put it into the bag, close it and shake well.
- Remove the mushrooms and place them onto the oiled baking sheet one by one.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes turning the mushrooms halfway through.
- Optional ~ turn on the broiler for 1-2 minutes at the end to crisp them up even more. Watch closely to ensure they don’t burn.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at Beauty & the Foodie.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.