Creamy Tuscan Salmon
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Melt-in-your-mouth salmon filets with flavorful sun-dried tomatoes and spinach cooked in a decadent and robust cream sauce is the perfect dish to WOW everyone around the table! Plus, the fact salmon is such a healthy option is just a bonus because I’m sure this recipe will become a favorite at your house!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 6 pieces of fresh salmon 4 ounces each
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil (oil reserved)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup white wine (I used Pinot Grigio)
- 2 tablespoons reserved sun-dried tomato oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the sun-dried tomato oil and butter to a large skillet and heat to medium.
- Add in the salmon, skin side up. I happen to use a skinless filet for mine. Sear the salmon for a few minutes, then carefully flip the salmon over and cook for a few more minutes.
- Remove the salmon and set it aside. Add in the sun-dried tomatoes and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add in the garlic and sauté for about 15 seconds. Deglaze the pan with the white wine and allow it to reduce slightly.
- Then add in the heavy cream, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 3-4 minutes or until thickened, then stir in the spinach.
- Once the spinach has wilted, add the salmon back in and allow to finish cooking until it reaches an internal temperature of at least 145°F when checked with a thermometer.
- Serve with creamy sauce over the top.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Adapted from Keto Cooking Christian.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.