Creamy Hot Chocolate
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
I’ve been looking for a yummy hot chocolate recipe for a while and this may just be the best one I’ve tried! It’s creamy and delicious and when topped with some fresh whipped cream it’s simply divine.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Cups of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1.5 – 2TB of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1 Pinch of Sea Salt
- 3TB of Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 tsp. of Cinnamon
- Optional Whipping Cream for topping
- In a small saucepan warm up the almond milk and heavy cream.
- While they’re heating up, add the rest of the ingredients (except for the whipping cream) to a blender.
- When the milk mixture is starting to bubble, pour it into the blender.
- Blend for a minute until fully mixed.
- Top with fresh whipping cream if desired.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe Credit to Tasteaholics.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.