Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Feeling a little bored with your normal store bought salad dressing? We have the perfect fix! Blend up this easy throw together “Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing” to add a little “zing” back into your normal salad routine and you will never go back to the boring store bought bottles again! Careful though, its so yummy you might be eating it by the spoonful! Of ‘course not that we’re speaking from experience or anything!
Check Out the Recipe Below:
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 Cup mayo
- 2-4 Garlic Cloves (to taste)
- Pinch of Salt or a few squirts of Bragg’s (to taste)
- 2 Cups of Cilantro
- Place all ingredients (except cilantro) in blender and blend to smooth
- Ad cilantro and blend until you reach desired texture.
- Refrigerate till chilled. Blend with a small amount of water if needed before serving.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.
*recipe with photo adapted from practical stewardship.