Creamy Chocolate Chia Smoothie
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Let’s get our health on shall we? This week we are all about summer slim down recipes to help get your body in the shape you want for summer. This smoothie is FULL of superfood ingredients that will help boost your metabolism and raise your body’s thermogenic temperature to help you burn fat more efficiently. If you missed our summer slim down FB live class on Tuesday night where we shared a bunch of yummy on plan recipes to help you slim down, you can catch the replay here!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 & 1/4 cups full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1TB of Peanut Flour (or sugar-free peanut butter)
- 1TB Chia Seeds (that have been soaked in 3TB of water for 10 minutes)
- 1TB of Raw Cacao Powder
- 1TB MCT Oil
- 1-2 cups of ice (start with one and add more if needed)
- 1-2 Squirts of Liquid Stevia (or 2-3 tsp of Gentle Sweet)
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender (leave out 1 cup of ice)
- Blend together, taste and adjust as needed.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe adapted from: Dr.Axe
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.