Creamy “Baked Potato Soup”
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Looking for a low-carb alternative to the traditional potato soup, then look no further than this scrumptious Creamy “Baked Potato Soup”, without the potatoes! Perfect for those chilly nights with the fireplace roaring and everyone wanting something warm and yummy to fill their tummies!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- Add the chopped cauliflower and chicken broth to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in a blender or Nutra bullet, puree.
- Pour back into pot on low heat.
- Add Laughing Cow Wedge, 1.5 oz of shredded cheese, 2oz of chopped Turkey Bacon, 1 qtr. cup of water, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Remove from heat.
- Top with the leftover shredded cheese and chopped bacon.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.