Creamy Baked Eggs And Dill
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
Good morning to you! It’s going to be a good morning with this tasty breakfast. Creamy eggs with the wonderful aroma and flavor of dill to awaken your senses. This is one of those fancy breakfasts so bust out the recipe when guests are coming for brunch. 😉
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1TB Salted Butter
- 8TB Heavy Cream
- 8 Eggs
- Sprinkle of THM Himalayan Sea Salt (Canadians get it here)
- Sprinkle of pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1TB of fresh Parsley
- Young Living Dill Essential Oil
- Spread the butter on the inside of 4 ramekins.
- Put 2TB of cream and one drop of dill essential oil into each ramekin and then crack two eggs over the cream (repeat for all 4 ramekins).
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder over each one.
- Bake at 425 for about 10-12 minutes (until whites are fully cooked).
- Sprinkle parsley over each one and serve.
Adapted from RealSimple.com
*Note: This recipe is a heavy S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.