“Cream Cheese Berry Bites”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Labor Day is just around the corner, and in honor of the long weekend of festivities, we have a simple little appetizer or dessert for all our Trim Healthy Mama‘s who love a little sweet treat! The added cream cheese frosting will make this scrumptious berry popper fall into the ‘S’ category! So enjoy the last BBQ of the summer, and whip up these delicious mouthwatering bites that will be the rave of the family get together!
Check Out the Recipe Below!
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Blueberries
- 1/3 Less fat Cream Cheese
- 1 Stick of Butter
- Trim Healthy Mama Sweetener
- Wash all Berries
- Hull Strawberries (we used this handy gadget)
- Mix Cream Cheese and Butter & THM Sweetener to taste with a hand mixer
- Fill Hulled Strawberries with Frosting
- Top with Blueberries
- Try and not eat them all while arranging on your prettiest platter 🙂
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.