“Cranberry Red Sauce”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Perfect for the holiday season as a starter to the meal or for the family brunch! This is also a perfect addition as a topping on your favorite greek yogurt or Trim Healthy pancakes (page 223 of Trim Healthy Mama).
Check Out the Recipe Below!
- 3 cups of frozen or fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of water
- Vanilla and plan approved stevia to taste (4 squirts of vanilla and 1/4 tsp. of pure stevia extract powder for my tastes).
- • Place cranberries and water in a large enough sauce pan so the cranberries can spread out and cook faster.
- • Bring to a boil and then turn down to an easy simmer.
- • Once berries get a little soft (which happens pretty quickly) get a kitchen utensil and start to squash them while in the pan.
- • Leave sauce to simmer with the lid off until it reduces slightly… now add your sweetener and vanilla, taste test and adjust if needed… your done!
*Note this is a Fuel Pull on the THM plan.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.