Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
These are the bomb.com! So yummy and so good for you too! Whip these up to have easy on the go snacks that you can grab and munch whenever you’re hungry.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 8TB Butter
- 1/3 cup of sweetener (erythritol/stevia mix, etc)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- 2 Cups of Almond Flour
- 2/3 cup of stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- Beat the butter until soft and fluffy (with a mixer)
- Add vanilla, sweetener, and salt and beat well until combined.
- Beat in almond flour (slowly until no dry spots)
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place in fridge for 15-20 minutes until firm.
- Scoop dough into small balls.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe by Delish.com.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.