Coconut Lime Trifle
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This decadent dessert has a lot of complimenting flavors that go so nicely together. It serves 4 and packs in delicious healthy fats to keep you healthy. Plus, it’s soooo good!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup of coconut cream
- 1 tsp. of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2TB Gentle Sweet
- 1-2 drops of Young Living Lime essential oil
- 3oz frozen raspberries
- 1-2 TB water
- 1 doonk of THM Stevia
- 1/2 tsp. of Gluccie
- Blend together the avocado, banana, vanilla, and sweetener.
- Put the raspberries and water in a saucepan and turn on medium heat to heat them up. Once they are able to be squished together add the stevia and gluccie while stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Place in serving cups (4) alternating between mixtures, and put in the fridge for an hour.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Photo provided by and original recipe adapted from DietDoctor.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.