Scrumptious Cobb Salad
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This salad is so decadent and delicious! It’s just what you need when you don’t feel like cooking! Easy ingredients to throw together, enjoy this yummy meal!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3 TB Mayonnaise
- 3 TB Greek Yogurt
- 2 TB Red Wine Vinegar
- Himalayan Sea Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 8 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 8 Strips of Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 Avocado (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 TB Freshly chopped Chives
- In a bowl mix together the red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, and Greek yogurt.
- In a large bowl add the rest of the ingredients and gently mix together.
- Add in some of the mayo dressing stirring until there’s enough to coat everything.
- Garnish with chives if desired.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
*Adapted from the original recipe over at Delish.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.