Classic Kale Chips
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Kale chips might be the most underrated snack on the planet! Such an easy and healthy option and oh so yummy! Ditch the fat-laden options and opt for this simple snack to keep you on target with this year’s goals!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 bunch kale leaves
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- Sea salt
- Nutritional Yeast (optional for a cheesy flavor)
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In a bowl combine the spices: paprika, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt to taste.
- Cut the stems off of the kale leaves and cut the leaves to obtain “chips” of similar size.
- Place the kale in a bowl and toss with melted coconut oil and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the paprika mixture over the kale and toss again until everything is well coated.
- Place the kale in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, turning after 10 to 12 minutes of cooking.
- Serve once the kale is crispy.
If you’d like to have a healthy menu all planned out for you grab our menu plans for FREE!
*Created Exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.