Classic Creamy Tomato Soup
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Time to curl up with a warm mug of soup and gather your crew for a fun family night of making memories! This “Classic Creamy Tomato Soup” is the perfect easy go to recipe to satisfy your taste buds while keeping your focus on your family and not spending hours slaving over a hot stove!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- One 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream or half & half
- Sea Salt to taste
- A Tbsp of garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp of basil
- In a large pot, pour the tomatoes, heavy whipping cream or half & half, salt, garlic, and basil.
- With a small handheld blender, purée until smooth.
- Once smooth, give the soup a small stir, place the lid on the pot and simmer on low heat until hot. (Do not put on high heat as that would curdle the cream.)
Serve with Old Fashioned Country Biscuits for a delicious ‘S’ recipe on the Trim Healthy Mama plan!
*Note: this soup seems to get thicker the longer it simmers.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Created exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.