Classic Beef Stroganoff
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
This classic recipe will warm hearts and bellies around the table, and is perfect as the temperatures begin to cool off and everyone is back into the fall routine! Enjoy this family favorite!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 pound of beef (top sirloin, tenderloin, stewing beef, etc)
- 5-6 TB Refined Coconut Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 pound of sliced mushrooms
- Sprinkle of mineral salt
- Sprinkle of pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 cup of sour cream (room temperature)
- 1 Box of Dreamfields Fettuccine Pasta
- Melt 2-3TB of the refined coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Raise the temperature to medium/high heat and add in the beef (thinly sliced).
- Cook the beef quickly (brown on both sides) and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- When the beef is browned on both sides remove from heat and set aside in a bowl.
- Fry up the diced onions for a minute or two and add to the bowl with the beef.
- Add the rest of the coconut oil to the pan and fry up the mushrooms for a few minutes. Reduce heat to low and add in the sour cream. Add in the onions and beef and sprinkle with salt and pepper. (Don’t let the sour cream heat up too much or it might curdle).
- Cook up the dream fields according to the back of the box and serve the sauce over the pasta immediately.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Adapted from Simply Recipes.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.