Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
This Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing is going to add a delicious surprise to your taste buds over your ho-hum salad routine! You’ll never go back to store-bought bottles again! Yummy enough to even drink it out of the bottle, or so we’ve heard…LOL!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 Cup mayo
- 2-4 Garlic Cloves (to taste)
- Pinch of Salt or a few squirts of Bragg’s (to taste)
- 2 Cups of Cilantro
- Place all ingredients (except cilantro) in blender and blend to smooth
- Ad cilantro and blend until you reach desired texture.
- Refrigerate till chilled. Blend with a small amount of water if needed before serving.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from practical stewardship.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.