Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies will melt in your mouth and keep the pounds away no matter how many festive parties you attend, just bring these little gems along and enjoy all the fun with none of the guilt! These sweet treats are light as a snowflake without the ingredients that tends to weigh you down!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
4 egg whites
6 tbsp erythritol, xylitol, or sweetener of choice
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1/8 tsp salt
a squirt/tsp of flavoring of choice (ex. chocolate, espresso, ginger, cinnamon.. have fun!)
- Preheat oven to 250F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Arrange oven racks on second lowest and second highest positions.
- In a glass/metal bowl, combine egg whites, erythritol, xylitol, or sweetener of choice, cream of tartar, and salt. Beat on medium-high until medium-stiff peaks form and mixture becomes somewhat glossy. (Don’t beat until stiff.)
- Spoon mixture into a frosting bag with decorative tip.
- Squeeze meringues onto a pan with parchment paper in a tree design and decorate.
- Attach cake pop sticks.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes at 250. Then reduce oven temperature to 200 and continue to bake for another 18 to 20 minutes.
- Turn off oven and let meringues it inside for 2 hours or longer.
- Remove from pan and peel off parchment.
- Important Note: Using xylitol for this recipe requires an overnight dry-out time for the meringues.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Created Exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin
*Note: This recipe is an FP for Trim Healthy Mamas and are Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.