Christmas Pecan Toffee
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Is there anything better than Christmas Toffee? We don’t think so! That’s why we wanted to feature a yummy and easy recipe to add to your December baking. Whip these up to help you stay away from the sugar-filled toffee this year!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 5TB Butter
- 1 cup of chopped Pecans (or nut of choice)
- 1/2 cup of Swerve
- 5TB Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan Salt
- 6oz. Lily’s sugar free chocolate bars
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan add the butter and let it melt and heat up.
- Over medium heat add the nuts to the melted butter and let roast for 5 minutes.
- Add in the cream, sweetener, salt, and vanilla extract. Cook it until it’s thickened or golden in color. Stir until thick and smooth (takes between 5-8 minutes).
- Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and put in the fridge for 30 minutes to harden.
- Break up the lily’s chocolate bars and melt in the microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the hardened toffee and smooth well.
- Place in the freezer for a good half hour to harden well then break into pieces.
- Store in a tupperware container.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Hip 2 Keto.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.