Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
We love easy recipes here at the Laundry Mom’s and this one is no exception! It tastes great, is rich in healthy fats and protein, and so easy to whip together. This is one for the recipe book!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 cups of Natural Creamy Peanut Butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/2 cup of Erythritol/Stevia mix
- 3/4 cup of Coconut Flour
- 2 cups of Stevia sweetened Chocolate Chips
- Combine the peanut butter (or nut butter) with sweetener. If it’s still very liquidy then add in coconut flour 1/4 cup at a time.
- Put mixture into an 8×8 parchment paper lined pan and place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Once they’re hard enough take them out of the freezer and cut them into about 20 bars then place back in the freezer.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a large bowl and dip the frozen bars into it. Once they’re all covered then put them in the fridge to set.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at The Big Man’s World.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.