Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
These chocolate peanut butter bars are SO good! I’ve made them several times in the last month and they seem to get yummier every time. I’m going to make sure there’s enough in my freezer for the holidays and I suggest you do too!
Check out the recipe below…
- 3/4 Cup of Sugar Free Peanut Butter
- 3/4 Cup of Butter (melted)
- 2 & 1/4 Cups of Peanut Flour
- 2 generous pinches of THM Mineral Salt
- 1/3 Cup of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1/3 Cup of Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- Put parchment or wax paper down into an 8×8 baking pan. (Make sure the paper comes up the sides).
- Put all of the ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) into a large bowl and stir together until well blended. (It will be like a dough texture).
- Press the dough into the baking dish and place in the freezer for 15 minutes (until firm).
- Put the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and put in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until spreadable.
- Spread on top of the dough and place back in the freezer for another 5-10 minutes.
- Pull the bars out of the pan and cut into bars or bite sized pieces.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from AllDayIDreamAboutFood.com
Image Credit: All Day I Dream About Food
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.