Chocolate Mud Slide Muffin
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Just in time for a yummy Valentine’s Day treat, this Mud Slide Muffin is sure to please the special someone in your life or even the littles for a special celebration to remind them how much they’re loved! Enjoy this decadent mouth-watering chocolate goodness for dessert or even a fun breakfast in bed!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbs. golden flax meal
- 2 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
- THM Sweetener or sweetener of choice to taste
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil
- 1 Tbs. water or handful of berries
- You can use a microwave for a speedy quick version or bake in the oven.
- Crack 1 egg into a coffee cup and whisk it well with your fork
- Add 2 flat Tbs. golden flax meal (or grind your own meal from any flax seeds)
- Add 2 rounded Tbs. cocoa powder (a favorite is Hershey’s Special Dark)
- Add 4-6 shakes of THM stevia or sweetener of choice to taste
- Add 1 flat Tbs. coconut oil or butter
- Add ½ tsp. baking powder (preferably aluminum-free)
- Mix all ingredients well then add either a small handful of berries or 1 Tbs of water (about ¼ cup of raspberries or small cut strawberries work well as berry choices) – mix again.
- If using only water (not berries), microwave for only 40 seconds. The muffin should still be gooey in the center when you take it out. If using berries you’ll need closer to a full minute or so. Oven versions should take between 8-12 minutes.
- Take out of oven before top of muffin is completely set.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, or why you emotionally eat, then I urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*used with permission from THM-Check Out the Original Facebook post!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.