Chocolate Layered Delight
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Anything layered with whipped cream and chocolate is a winner in my books. This dessert is gorgeous to look at, and scrumditiliumptious (fyi that means tasty!). Whip this up in a hurry and enjoy your afternoon snack or dessert with a nice hot cuppa.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- One batch of Chocolate pudding (use only the cocoa)
- 2 cups of Almond Flour
- 1 cup of Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 cup of Cacao Powder
- 5TB of THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- 6TB Salted Butter
- 2 cups of whipping cream
- 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- Make the batch of chocolate pudding and put in the fridge.
- Grind up the shredded coconut into very fine shreds (can use a coffee grinder for this) and put into a bowl. Add the 2 cups of almond flour, 1/3 cup of cacao powder, 3TB of THM Gentle Sweet, and 6TB of melted butter. Stir together and set aside.
- Whip up the whipping cream until firm.
- Either in one big glass serving bowl or in individual bowls layer a couple of spoonfuls of the crust in the bottom of each cup, add a couple of spoonfuls of the whipping cream over the crust, add a couple of spoonfuls of the chocolate pudding over the whipping cream, and continue layering until you’ve reached the top. Add whipping cream to the top and sprinkle with a little bit of the crust.
- Either put in the fridge for a couple of hours or eat right away.
Adapted from Low Carb Maven.
*Note: This recipe is a heavy S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.