Chocolate Covered Keto Caramels
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Christmas candy doesn’t have to throw you into a sugar frenzy! Enjoy these delicious little chocolate covered caramels through the holidays and stay on track with your healthy game plan!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 C Erythritol
- 1/4 tsp stevia extract
- 4 T butter
- 1/4 C cream
- 1/4 tsp caramel extract
- Melt first two ingredients in a saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients, cook until desired caramel color, stirring often.
Additional Chocolate Ingredients:
To the original skinny chocolate add:
- dash of vanilla
- dash of salt
- 1 T cream
- 1/4 scoop low carb Protein Powder (like Swanson’s)
- Put a little chocolate in molds.
- Followed by a little cooled caramel pushed down a little and then topped with more chocolate.
- Let set up in the refrigerator.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for THM and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.