Chocolate Christmas Peppermint Fudge
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Healthy fudge? Yes please! This fudge is really simple, barely takes any ingredients, and is absolutely delicious. It is an excellent addition to any Christmas dessert platter.
Check out the recipe below…
- 2 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 2TB of Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 Cup of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1 Cup of Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- 1-2 drops of Young Living Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil
- Place the heavy cream, butter, and gentle sweet into a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce to a simmer stirring once in a while until it’s been reduced to nearly half (about 15-20 minutes and it should be thick and gooey afterwards).
- Take a cup of the mixture and mix it with a cup of chocolate chips and 1-2 drops of peppermint vitality oil.
- Make sure all of the chocolate chips are melted and then pour the fudge into molds (like an ice cube tray).
- Freeze until solid and cut into bite sized pieces if desired.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from My Montana Kitchen
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.