Chocolate Chip Muffins
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
You CAN have your
cake muffin and eat it too! If you’re looking to incorporate more healthy snacks into your life, then run don’t walk but RUN to your kitchen and whip up these little babies for that mid-morning or late afternoon snack! You could even devour them for breakfast cause they’re warm deliciousness straight from the oven!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 & 1/2 cups of Paleo flour
- 4 tsp of Baking Powder
- Pinch of Mineral Salt
- 3/4 Cup of Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- 5 TB & 1 tsp of Gwen’s Sugar-Free Brown Sugar
- 1 & 1/4 cups of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 Egg
- Combine 1 & 1/4 cup of paleo flour with almond milk and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir egg, apple sauce, brown sugar, and chocolate chips into the oat and milk mixture.
- Combine the rest of the paleo flour with the baking powder and salt.
- Add oat mixture to flour mixture – stirring until moist.
- Fill greased muffin tin 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Makes 12 muffins (one muffin is a serving).
*If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*adapted and used with permission from Meggan Larson
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.