Choco PB Fudgy Fat Bombs
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This ridiculously easy to make fudge is going to be one you come back to again and again. Whip this up to enjoy with your sweetie for valentines day or to hoard for yourself. We don’t judge…
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/3 cup + 1TB of Grass Fed salted butter
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter (just peanuts)
- 3.5 oz of stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- 2TB Powdered Stevia Erythritol blend
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips in a saucepan on low heat.
- Remove from heat and add in the peanut butter and sweetener.
- Stir well, taste & adjust as needed.
- Pour into a small container lined with parchment paper and pop in the freezer for 30 minutes.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Original recipe over at Sugar-Free Londoner.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.