Chicken Veggie Soup
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This chicken and veggie soup is the perfect thing to eat all week to get those pounds moving! Whip up a batch of this and enjoy slimming down!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1lb of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Small Onion (diced)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (diced)
- 1/2 cup of Carrots (diced)
- 4 cups of chopped Cabbage
- 1 Cup of Green Beans (chopped)
- 2 Bell Peppers (chopped)
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 6 Cups of Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 2TB Tomato Paste
- 2Bay Leaves
- 1 Toothpick drop of Young Living Thyme Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 Toothpick drop of Young Living Basil Vitality Essential Oil
- 2 Cups of Broccoli Florets
- 2 Cups of Sliced Zucchini
- THM Mineral Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Heat up a frying pan on medium heat and cook the diced chicken breast until cooked through.
- In a large pot cook the diced onion and garlic until you can see through them.
- Add in the carrots, cabbage, and green beans and cook for several minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes, broth, peppers, tomato paste, essential oils, salt, pepper, and bay leaves and simmer for 5- 10 minutes.
- Add in zucchini and broccoli and simmer until they’re soft (about 5 minutes).
- Add in the chicken and just remove the bay leaves before serving.
*Note: This recipe is a FP for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from Spend With Pennies.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.