~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
You can’t get much better than nachos, and this creative recipe gets you all the protein you need without the carbs! Enjoy this delicious meal for lunch or dinner and add it to your recipe repertoire. You’ll want to make it again.
Check out the recipe below…
- 1/2lb cooked chicken diced or shredded.
- 1 Joseph’s Lavash bread (Use Grain Free chips for Keto)
- 1/2-3/4 cup sugar-free Salsa (omit for keto)
- 1/2 ripe Avocado
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream (full fat for keto)
- Veggies of choice (Peppers, mushrooms, etc)
- Monterrey Jack Cheese (3/4 cup)
- Cut the lavash bread into triangles. For keto just layer the chips on a baking sheet.
- Layer with chicken, salsa, veggies, avocado, and a dollop of sour cream.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven until the “chips” are browned.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Serves 2 people
Recipe created and shared with permission by Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.