Chicken Meatball Poppers
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This is the perfect quarantine snack! The recipe makes about 30 meatballs and they are super yummy to either eat on their own or as part of a meal. Whip these up and stay away from the junk!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 450g Minced Chicken (or Turkey)
- 1 Egg
- 100g grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- Handful of chopped Parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Put foil down on a baking sheet.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix with your hands until all mixed well.
- Make balls out of the meat mixture and lay them out across the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Original recipe found at The Protein Works.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.