Chicken Garlic Stir-Fry
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
This budget-friendly, quick and easy one-pot dish is perfect for dinner or making lunch meal prep a breeze! …or both for that matter! Loaded with lots of veggies and lean chicken as your protein you’ll quickly add this one to your favorites list!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 peeled and thinly sliced long carrots
- 2 heaping cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 sliced white onion
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 2.5 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: water chestnuts, sliced green onion to garnish
- Thinly slice the chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Add sesame oil, olive oil, minced garlic, and minced ginger into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Allow the oil and aminos to get hot and the garlic and ginger to begin to sauté.
- Once the garlic and ginger are fragrant, add in the coconut aminos. Stir and heat everything together. Once the aminos are hot and bubbling, begin adding the thinly sliced chicken into the skillet in one even layer. You may need to do this in two batches.
- Cook for 3 minutes, flip each piece of chicken and cook an additional 3 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Add the onions and carrots into the skillet for sautéing. Cook for about 4 minutes, or until they begin to soften, and then add in the green peppers and broccoli.
- Add the chicken back into the skillet and stir to combine with the vegetables. Cook 2-3 minutes to reheat the chicken.
- Remove from heat, add salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with green onions
*adapted from Whole Kitchen Sink
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.