Chicken Fried “Rice”
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
A scrumptious twist on Chicken Fried Rice using cauliflower instead in order to stay on track with your healthy eating goals! So simple yet so flavorful everyone around the table will enjoy this yummy dinner and be asking for more!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 1 pound of chicken (it will be diced after it’s cooked)
- 1/2 tsp. Mineral Salt
- 16 oz. of “riced” cauliflower
- 1TB of coconut oil (refined or unrefined)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1/2 lemon (freshly squeezed)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Several squirts of Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Coconut Oil cooking spray
- Remove the core of the cauliflower and chop the cauliflower into large chunks.
- Using a food processor put about 1/4 of the chunks into it and pulse until the cauliflower looks like rice (don’t over process or it will be mush!) do this with the rest of the cauliflower in batches.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and spray a large pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix it together with the riced cauliflower, diced garlic, and salt. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes turning it halfway through (it should look golden brown when it’s finished).
- While the cauliflower is cooking, heat a large frying pan to medium heat and melt the butter.
- Place the chicken into the pan and cook until it’s cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and dice into small pieces. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Once the cauli rice is cooked, add it to the bowl with the cooked chicken.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the mixture, sprinkle with pepper, and add several dashes of Braggs liquid aminos.
- Stir well together
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Adapted from Skinny Taste.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.