Chicken Fried Cauli Rice
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This is a perfect one bowl dish to enjoy a relaxed and easy going dinner and is so much healthier for you than regular white rice. It’s a simple twist on chicken fried rice using yummy cauliflower instead. Whip this up and enjoy your yummy dinner.
Check out the recipe below…
- 1 pound of chicken (it will be diced after it’s cooked)
- 1/2 tsp. THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- 16 oz. of “riced” cauliflower
- 1TB of coconut oil (refined or unrefined)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1/2 lemon (freshly squeezed)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Several squirts of Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Coconut Oil cooking spray
- Remove the core of the cauliflower and chop the cauliflower into large chunks.
- Using a food processor put about 1/4 of the chunks into it and pulse until the cauliflower look like rice (don’t over process or it will be mush!) do this with the rest of the cauliflower in batches.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and spray a large pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix it together with the riced cauliflower, diced garlic, and salt. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes turning it halfway through (it should look golden brown when it’s finished).
- While the cauliflower is cooking, heat a large frying pan to medium heat and melt the butter.
- Place the chicken into the pan and cook until it’s cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and dice into small pieces. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Once the cauli rice is cooked, add it to the bowl with the cooked chicken.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the mixture, sprinkle with pepper, and add several dashes of braggs liquid aminos.
- Stir well together and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Skinny Taste.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.