Chicken Fajita Casserole
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
I’ve been on a casserole role lately…(see what I did there?) anyway, this one is one to add to your recipe list! Can you really ever go wrong with chicken fajita anything? I don’t think so! This casserole is packed with flavor and super yummy to boot!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 2 Bell Peppers (cut into strips)
- 1 medium Onion (finely diced)
- 1 tsp. Cumin Powder
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 TB Olive Oil
- 1 cup of shredded Cheese (mozzarella, etc)
- Parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a casserole dish.
- In a small bowl mix together all of the spices.
- Lay chicken breasts in the casserole dish and sprinkle the spice mix on both sides (saving some for the veggies).
- Drizzle the chicken with oil.
- Put the pepper strips and minced onion on top of the chicken then sprinkle the rest of the spice mix on top.
- Sprinkle the cheese over top of everything.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until cooked through.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at Eat Well 101.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.