Cheesy Broccoli Bites
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Get ready to wow your family for breakfast! This is a delicious recipe that uses relatively simple ingredients to create a delightful breakfast patty. It’s a lovely twist on an omelet and it is scrumptious! Add it to your favorite recipes and enjoy again and again!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 Medium Onion (diced)
- 12oz Bag of frozen Broccoli (defrosted)
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup THM Baking Blend
- 2 Large Eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 Cup of Melted Butter
- 1 TB Garlic Powder
- 1/2 TB Butter
- THM Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- Tin Foil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and lightly spray with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Heat the half tablespoon of butter in a medium frying pan and add in the onion and garlic.
- Saute for a few minutes and set aside when soft.
- Squeeze out any extra moisture in the broccoli using a paper towel.
- Add the onion, garlic, and broccoli to a large bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add in the beaten eggs, 1/2 cup of baking blend, parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese to the bowl and mix together.
- Form into patties (add more baking blend if needed) and put on the baking sheet.
- Melt the 1/4 cup of butter and stir in the garlic powder. Brush over the patties.
- Bake for 15 minutes then flip them over and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- They should be brown and crispy when finished.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from MyIncredibleRecipes.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.