Cheesecake Fat Bombs
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
These cheesecake fat bombs are the bomb dot com and I am not even kidding. They are soooo easy to make and before you know it you’ll be enjoying a satisfying snack to get you through any hangry period.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 oz. Creamy Peanut or Almond Butter (Sugar-free)
- 2TB Sweetener (Erythritol, Swerve or Monk Fruit granulated)
- 1/2 cup of Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips (crushed)
- Let the cream cheese and peanut butter sit at room temperature until warm.
- In a large bowl combine softened cream cheese, peanut butter, and sweetener. Mix well.
- Scoop out golf-sized balls and dip into the crushed chocolate chips to cover fully.
- Put the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until solid.
- Store in airtight container.
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with the weight in the first place, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at Eat Well 101.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.