~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Sweet tooth’s can sometimes take on a whole new level and that’s why it’s so important to have healthy treats on hand! Enter these fabulous cheesecake bites that won’t disappoint! You’re welcome! LOL
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 8 oz. bar of cream cheese
- 1 and 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1/8 cup THM Sweet Blend
- Vanilla (about a capful)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 4.5 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. THM Sweet Blend
Directions for Filling:
- Mix cream cheese, THM Sweet Blend and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl whip the cream.
- Add whipping cream to cream cheese mixture and combine.
- Slightly grease muffin tins with a small amount of coconut oil
- Combine crust mixture to form a small ball and press into medium size muffin tins
- Bake at 350* until browned
- Fill muffin tins with cheesecake filling and chill
- Carefully lift Mini-Cheesecakes out of tins when ready to serve
- If desired top with sliced strawberries soaked overnight in Trim Healthy Mama Sweetener.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.