Cedarwood For The Win
By Terri Bonin
Are you having a hard time getting your little one to sleep regularly? Is your hair looking dull and lacking its normal shine lately? Do you need some help meditating? Or does your skin need a smoother appearance? One little bottle of essential oil can do all of those things and more! And for under $13 it makes it one of the most affordable and popular oils there is!
Young Living’s Cedarwood Essential Oil is amazing! Here are several handy ways to use it.
- You can add a couple of drops to your moisturizer to smooth your skin’s appearance.
- If your hair is dull, you can put one to two drops in your hands, rub together, and smooth over your hair to shine it up.
- You can diffuse cedarwood during meditation to create a grounding ambiance.
- You can moisturize your hair with a blend of coconut oil and five to six drops of Cedarwood by massaging onto scalp and leaving it in for thirty to sixty minutes before washing and rinsing it out.
- If you or your little one is having trouble sleeping, put a few drops of Cedarwood and Lavender oil together in your diffuser and enjoy a restful night’s sleep.
- You can use it in beard oil for your manly hubby too!
Young Living Cedarwood essential oil is an extremely versatile oil that can be used in so many different ways. Grab a bottle or two and get diffusing!
To learn more about this and other natural products that can help your family please join us for our Dr. Mom class happening tonight at 7:30 pm CST. Click here to join!
Meet Terri Bonin, the author of 31 Days to Fit, 14 Days to Ignite Your Marriage, and Live, Laugh, Love, and Laundry. Terri’s 23-year union with her favorite dentist (her husband), has been prosperous in their prolific production of 10 darling children. She also holds a degree in nutritional counseling which seems to be most frequently used to persuade her children to eat their greens. Terri’s secret pleasure is sneaking away from juggling the daily tasks, homeschooling, and dating her husband to escape to her office to write for her own enjoyment. As you can imagine she has a LOT to write about!
*Disclaimer: The information above is based on my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. Statements, products, and techniques mentioned have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.