~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
It’s November! Woot woot! U.S. Thanksgiving will be here any day so we are gonna focus on delicious sides this month that won’t expand your waistline. First up is Cauliflower Mash which is absolutely divine! You’ll know it’s not mashed potatoes (let’s just be real here folks) but it’s still really good!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 medium head of Cauliflower
- 3oz. Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Optional bacon bits or turkey bacon bits
- Boil a large pot of water, cut cauliflower into florets while waiting for the water.
- When water is boiling add the cauliflower and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Drain it and put back into the pot, add butter, salt and pepper.
- Blend together with a stick blender until the lumps are gone.
- Let it sit for a few minutes then blend again (double blend makes it double creamy!)
- Add bacon bits if you’re adding them.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe credit to My Keto Kitchen.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.