Carrot Cake Breakfast Muffins
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
These muffins are DELISH! It’s been a while since we made a good muffin recipe so we thought it was time. There is a little extra fat in this recipe so we had to classify it as a crossover but those are so good for you once in a while! Make these and enjoy the goodness!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 drop of Young Living Cinnamon Bark Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 toothpick drop of Young Living Clove Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 toothpick drop of Young Living nutmeg Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/3 Cup of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Milk
- 2 TB Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 Mashed Banana
- 1 & 1/2 cups of shredded Carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Grate 1 & 1/2 cups of carrots (about 5 of them) and set them aside.
- In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients together and add in the melted coconut oil.
- Mix the dry into the wet and then fold in the shredded carrots.
- Pour into the greased muffin cups.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
*Note: This recipe is a Crossover for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Original recipe found at Perchance to cook.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.