Caprese Stuffed Avocado
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Okay, this recipe needs to get in my belly like right NOW! Doesn’t this look amazing?!?! If you’re doing Trim Healthy Mama then stick to 1/2 an avocado but otherwise enjoy a whole one. Such a yummy yummy treat!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 4oz of baby mozzarella balls
- 2TB Basil Pesto
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 ripe Avocados (peeled, seeded, and halved)
- 2TB Balsamic Glaze Reduction (or just balsamic if you’re not feeling fancy)
- 2TB Fresh Chopped Basil
- In a medium sized bowl combine the first 6 ingredients and mix well together.
- Put the avocado halves on a plate and add some mixture to each one.
- Top with the balsamic and fresh basil.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Original recipe and picture credit to CafeDelites.com.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.